tagging behaves strange with books

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Mon Nov 11 15:58:40 UTC 2013

I tried to generate channels with books, but the tags I entered were allways
removed or altered. So I never succeded in creating the channels i wanted. I
wanted to rebuild the books channel in Vivaldi-1, but i did not work.

Wth Wallpapers I did succeed.

Until now, one has to guess, what tags to use. What happens, if I use the tag
dark, are there all assets shown, which have these tag?

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert