Removing assetType in the store

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Sat Nov 9 18:52:23 UTC 2013

Am Mittwoch, 6. November 2013, 22:41:10 schrieb Wolfgang Romey:
> As far as I understand it, if I only want to see subchannels, in the
> channels there have to be no tags.
>
> I have in my store WRomey_store the channel Wallpapers and the subchannel
> nature with the taggs wallpaper and Nature. I started with the tag Wallpaper
> in the channel Wallpapers so there are shown the channel Nature and all
> Wallpapers. So I tried to get rid of the tag Wallpapers in the channel
> Wallpaper, but i reapears every time i return to the store. If I change it
> to another tag, the matching assets are shown. It seems to me, once a tag
> is set, it cannot be removed.
>
> I have similar expieriences with the channel books.

I tried it, the only way to get completely rid of tags in a channel is to
delete the channel and create it anew. I tried it with the channel Wallpaper
in my store. When I deleted the tag wallpaper, it reapeasr when entering the
channel again, when i changed the tag the corresponding assets were shown.
Completely deleting all the tags was not possible, so there were allways shown
plus the subchannels.  When i leave the channel empty and create subchannels
with tags, everything works as expected.

I do not think, that this a feature, i think it is a bug.

Wolfgang

Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert