Removing assetType in the store

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Wed Nov 6 21:41:10 UTC 2013

As far as I understand it, if I only want to see subchannels, in the channels
there have to be no tags.

I have in my store WRomey_store the channel Wallpapers and the subchannel
nature with the taggs wallpaper and Nature. I started with the tag Wallpaper
in the channel Wallpapers so there are shown the channel Nature and all
Wallpapers. So I tried to get rid of the tag Wallpapers in the channel
Wallpaper, but i reapears every time i return to the store. If I change it to
another tag, the matching assets are shown. It seems to me, once a tag is set,
it cannot be removed.

I have similar expieriences with the channel books.

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert