Deleting a Partner in the warehouse

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Nov 6 18:10:53 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, November 6, 2013 18:59:06 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> Now I wanted to delete the partner WRomey in the new account, but get the
> message, that i am not authorized to do this. What has to be done?

Hm; I’ll have to look into this, though tomorrow as I’m out of time today.
There are restrictions on deleting partners, but they should only become
effective once assets have been created. Also, only the Partner Manager can
delete a partner.

> BTW: How can a new user of the warehouse find a partner? Does he allways
> have to create a new one?

Usually if someone is with a partner, they already know it. e.g. they work at
a company together, or are in a Free software project together.

Bodega doesn’t help people find new partners to join, it lets people create
partnerships that reflect what already exists in the outside world.