bodega stores

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Mon Nov 4 10:02:00 UTC 2013

Am Montag, 4. November 2013, 10:15:33 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Sunday, November 3, 2013 20:37:18 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> > Is it possible to offer  a part of the content of the VIVIALDI-1 store in
> > my store? As far as I understand the construction of the bodega
> > warehouse, it should be possible. If yes, how do i do it?
>
> Absolutely; in fact, you should not think about it as “offering content of
> the VIVALDI-1 store”, but “content from the warehouse”.
>
> The warehouse has all this content .. and stores just choose which of that
> content to show. So anything in VIVALDI-1 can be shown in WRomey_store as
> long as they share a warehouse. (Which they do :)
>
> So, if you wanted to add all the wallpapers, you’d simply create a top level
> “Wallpaper” channel, perhaps even with the same sub-channels in the
> VIVALDI-1 store .. and you’d see the same content.
>
> One thing that I want to implement (though it is not scheduled for the next
> release) is channel templates so the warehouse can offer a “all the
> wallpapers” definition and by adding it to your store you automatically get
> the wallpaper channels populated for you, and then if you want you can
> customize it from there.
>
> It will save everyone a lot of work in the long run, I think. I actually
> prototyped this for the Project Gutenberg books to see how well it would
> work .. and it worked very well. I need to make it a generic feature and
> add it to Bodega at some point.

Of course, it works. :-)  I added the channels wallpapers and games to my
store and they appeared. Wallpapers were loaded to Wallpapers, games to
Downloads, maybe because I don't have a folder games.
Unfortunately the games don't work. PA4 says, it won't start it becasuse it
would be dangerous. Setting them to executable via dolphin did not help.

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert