PA in Virtualbox

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Wed May 29 10:31:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to install PA in Virtualbox from Basyskom images. The latest
Mer testing image worked without any problems but I want to try the
latest PA which, as I think, is in the Mer development images. I'm able
to install this image, but it ends up with the black screen and I can't
do anything. It's quite odd, because I see PA boot animation during
start or lock screen, when I leave it inactive for a while. Does anyone
have the same problem? Or any idea how to solve it? Thanks.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Jan Grulich