[Kde-pim] Kontact Touch Mail - Usecases

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Sat May 25 15:10:34 UTC 2013

On Sunday, 2013-05-19, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Friday 17 May 2013 19:23:11 Michael Bohlender wrote:
> Björn, Kevin, what's your take? Please review the wiki page as well, thanks!

Hi everyone,

Bjoern asked me to do the review because he is very short in time. So here are
my two cents:

* You did collect requirements, not use cases.
* Software shouldn't contain "exotic" function in terms of unnecessary stuff.
According Kano (and the respective method -> Wikipedia) there are basic
functions, performance features, excitement stuff, and features that lead to
rejection. Prioritization includes those features and the amount of work. But
all core functions (aka basic features) should be available.
* I'd recommend to reorganize the bullets. My proposal can be found at top of
http://community.kde.org/index.php?title=Plasma/Active/mail (original is below
<hr>)
* I added some requirements from kmail but don't know how interessting they
are because of its technological relation (e.g. authentification) -> marked
with ?
* I would propose to change some priorities. Have a look for "C -> A", for
instance.

Cheers,
Heiko.