[Kde-pim] Kontact Touch Mail - Initial Mockup + Git Workflow

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at kdemail.net
Thu May 16 21:42:45 UTC 2013

> > # position of "new" and "important" to top
>
> I assume there currently is no way to visually separate the two from the
> others?

There is no "standard" way that I know of.  Darker background is already
used to indicate the position.
I have a similar problem with highlighting unread/important mail in the
mail list.

> > # renamed "new" to "new / unread"
>
> Is there a difference between new and unread?

"new" is every incoming mail since the last login,
"unread" is every mail that was not opened.

we could just use "unread" I guess.

> # a dialog that can be accessed by taping the mail-status icon
>
> > I did not want to let go of the quick tapping solution for the lionmail
> > workflow. This is a solution without the visual clutter that should also
> > work on smaller screens.
>
> As long as a mail can be opened with single tap and as long as you can
> still
> start dragging from the icon, I'm absolutely fine with this. It's a good
> alternative for people who don't like drag & drop and/or have problems with
> it.

single tap works in every area but the icon.
should be the same with dragging. I don't know about dragging from the icon
but should be possible.