[Kde-pim] Kontact Touch Mail - Initial Mockup + Git Workflow

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at kdemail.net
Thu May 16 20:58:11 UTC 2013

Let me present to you: Iteration number 2
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2wLkUtvD4v_ejZKU1g2ckM3aEU&usp=sharing&tid=0B2wLkUtvD4v_SjBnTWx5YklnRTQ

Based on your feedback I changed:

# column background color
# list position indicator
# position of "new" and "important" to top
# renamed "new" to "new / unread"
# new "add own folders..."
# new/important/delete button row replaced with drag&drop (not implemented)
and/or a dialog that can be accessed by taping the mail-status icon
bonus: the removal gives  a little more space for a second line of preview

I did not want to let go of the quick tapping solution for the lionmail
workflow. This is a solution without the visual clutter that should also
work on smaller screens.

This will be the last mockup before GSoC. We need to agree on our usecases
first before we continue. I will write down what I have in mind over the
weekend so that we have a base for our discussion.

Cheers,

Mike