[Kde-pim] Kontact Touch Mail - Initial Mockup + Git Workflow

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:01:51 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 14 May 2013 17:30:49 Michael Bohlender wrote:
> > Some small bits of early feedback:
> background as the main area (like the pagerow in bodega client)
> to make this even more evident.

Yes. Since you're using the same pattern (Column-based navigation,
http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Development/ActiveHIG/ColumnViews),
it
should look and feel similar to Add Ons. Actually, would it be possible to
use
the actual PageRow component here? If not, why not? Our goal is to re-use
Plasma Components as much as possible, so if they are not suited, this may
indicate that they need to be improved.

This in particular makes me remember that i really should get in for 4.11
in the PageRow component the possibility to make columns of different sizes
(i guess one would want the last column, message list or final message
being the biggest one)