TabletReader v3.0 RPM for Active Plasma available

Bogdan Cristea cristeab at gmail.com
Mon May 13 04:44:09 UTC 2013

On Sunday 12 May 2013 16:31:58 you wrote:

I'd like to test your e-book reader on Nexus 7 with Plasma Active. However
it needs armv7hl packages. Do you plan to build them? They aren't
available in your repo yet. Also, do you plan to implement rotation in the
reader itself? It's one of the features that's strongly missing in the mobile
okular. Paired with the lack of screen rotation in PlasmaActive itself it
forces landscape only mode for reading, which is not optimal. I tried to
install FBreader from the Nemo repos, but it lacks rotation as well (even
though desktop FBreader offers rotation capability).

Hi

For building on armv7hl I need to discuss with other developers, I have
added this platform to my project, but for some reason the build fails.
Rotation is indeed a must have feature for the next version :)

regards
--
Bogdan