TabletReader v3.0 RPM for Active Plasma available

Hillel Lubman shtetldik at gmail.com
Sun May 12 20:31:58 UTC 2013

I'd like to test your e-book reader on Nexus 7 with Plasma Active.
However it needs armv7hl packages. Do you plan to build them? They
aren't available in your repo yet.

Also, do you plan to implement rotation in the reader itself? It's one
of the features that's strongly missing in the mobile okular. Paired
with the lack of screen rotation in PlasmaActive itself it forces
landscape only mode for reading, which is not optimal. I tried to
install FBreader from the Nemo repos, but it lacks rotation as well
(even though desktop FBreader offers rotation capability).

Regards,

Hillel.