ktp Active packaged?

Hillel Lubman shtetldik at gmail.com
Thu May 2 23:29:42 UTC 2013

Peregrine - the project looks effectively dead. No activity for a long
time.

meego-app-im - same story. No activity for a long time.

Whatever Ubuntu are working on - I have no idea about that. They don't
embrace open development and therefore I don't think you need to rely on
them.

What's especially missing is a mobile client that allows audio/video
calling through XMPP/Jingle, as well as supporting encryption with OTR and
ZRTP/SRTP.

So I'd say the project is very wanted, but the question is - are there
developers who have time to work on it?

Regards,

Hillel.