What's happening in Devland?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Mar 8 18:38:59 UTC 2013

On Friday, March 8, 2013 16:59:20 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> On 08.03.2013 12:51, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> I didn't mean to criticize your priorities,

no problem; i didn't take it as a criticism, just a reminder that you can't
read my mind and so i need to open my mouth more often .. or at least an email
window ;)

> I (and maybe others as well) would just appreciate if in the future
> someone could just drop a line "We'll be busy with other priorities for
> the next few weeks, so be patient" to the list, so that others know
> what's happening. Only for transparency's sake, that's all.

agreed.

> Maybe we should reflect on where we stand right now in relation to our
> schedule for PA4 soon, and plan what we think still needs to be done
> before release, so that we all get back on track and we all know what to
> do until when (including testing).

Yes; I'll work on this and get an email out in the first couple of days of this
coming week (probably after our Monday morning team Hangout; you're welcome to
join, btw, at 10:00 UTC)