What's happening in Devland?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Mar 8 11:51:20 UTC 2013

On Thursday, March 7, 2013 20:33:04 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> I currently feel a bit in the dark about what is being worked on by the
> development team.

Sorry, that's on me.

As Marco noted, we've taken a few weeks to work on libplasma2 and some todo's
outside of PA for the upcoming tablet device. So we've been fairly quiet here.

The good news is that on the libplasma2 side, things are absolutely RARING
ahead with a demo shell that is rapidly gaining the features we need for
rebasing Plasma Active on top of (which would bring us to Qt5 and QtQuick2)

This shuffling of tasks has been motivated by some time windows that opened up
to us. We will focus back on Plasma Active's code base directly soon, though
:)