What's happening in Devland?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 20:46:59 UTC 2013

On Thursday 07 March 2013, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I currently feel a bit in the dark about what is being worked on by the
> development team. We seem to have suspended the development sprints for
> now, so the transparency that those brought isn't available at the moment.
> Marco wrote to this list that he's planning to merge his orientation
> branch into Integration soon and posted about his work on metadata
> filtering in Files on February 20th, but neither of those seems to have
> hit Integration yet. Of course other things with higher priorities may
> have popped up and I don't mean to complain, I'd just like to know what's
> happening. You know, development in the open and stuff ;)

at the moment i'm keeping it in minimum maintainance from my part, since i an
dedicating some weeks explicitly to plasma2.
as features the orientation branch should be in integration i think, probably
doesn't have ui to control it loaded by default tough. I'll check that
Another thing that should also hit integration is some custom ui in the file
browser (basically artist/album when browsing mp3s, and filters on image sizes
when browsing images)