What's happening in Devland?

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Thu Mar 7 19:33:04 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
I currently feel a bit in the dark about what is being worked on by the
development team. We seem to have suspended the development sprints for now,
so the transparency that those brought isn't available at the moment.
Marco wrote to this list that he's planning to merge his orientation branch
into Integration soon and posted about his work on metadata filtering in Files
on February 20th, but neither of those seems to have hit Integration yet.
Of course other things with higher priorities may have popped up and I don't
mean to complain, I'd just like to know what's happening. You know,
development in the open and stuff ;)
Thanks,
Thomas