PA Virtual-Box

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Sat Mar 2 20:04:01 UTC 2013

Hello,

today i installed PA-devel from 01.03.2013 with on Virtualbox. Nearly
everything is working allright. I have a mous-pointer, after i enabled it in
the development-setting, i have internet-connection. Everything seems to work
fine.

The only real draw-back ist the virtual keyboard. When it pops up, the rest of
the screen turns black and i can not bring up the normal workspace again.

I think it is real important that this is changed. For a lot of more people
could get to know and test PA, if this drawback would not hinder real work.

I can work with the console with the keyboard of my laptop. So i am trying an
update now.

Wolfgang