Mer meeting about development cycle

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 13:32:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Just reporting a quick discussion just had in #mer.

In plasma active we are having the issue of a not really easy system
integration due to a fast moving mer core (and other projects we base on, such
as nemo and hw adaptations)

while the pace in which mer moves is a very good thing, makes things not too
easy for who is basing on.
we decied to have a meeting on the #mer-meeting channel on 3rd August,
14:00UTC (16:00 for most of eurpe) about the procedure of taking mer-core (and
anything else) snapshots for complete OS releases.

see you there :)