PA4

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 20:58:02 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar at autistici.org>wrote:

 other than that, modulo proximity blindness, it looks fine for me on
> devices
> != wetab

We definitely need structured testing. With the last few RCs, I always had
> several problems (e.g. with the RC from Sunday running live from the USB
> stick on my Wetab, new files were still not being indexed (tested with a
> text file saved in KWrite), an absolute release blocker). I don't

just tried it, it doesn't work when saving files from kwrite, but works
fine when copying or creatng a new file otherwise.

seems because kwrite creates for a while a file with a temp name, then
renames it immediately, while nepomuk was trying to index the old file,
that doesn't exist anymore.