Bug-fixing "real-life" sprint?

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon Jan 21 11:41:55 UTC 2013

On Monday 21 January 2013 12:07:43 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday, January 21, 2013 10:42:09 Marco Martin wrote:
> > If all the parts (kdepim, nepomuk, random applications) are interested,
> > yes, i would like it, but that's pretty much a precondition.
>
> agreed; at which point i wonder if this would not make a reasonable target
> for Akademy since people will already be there. we'd just need to ensure
> that we get a day or two of time scheduled (before akademy starts! :) with
> these people.
At Akademy we would have the people around, but I'm not sure whether there
will be the same productivity as with a sprint. But given our tight financial
situation and the difficulty to organize a sprint now I'd say Akademy is good
enough for a first time. And allows to leave the "active" aspect aside and do a
general "cross KDE software polishing section".

That said: I *love* the idea and will take part, no matter whether Akademy or
sprint.

--
Martin Gräßlin