plasma media center bugs

Shantanu Tushar Jha shantanu at kde.org
Thu Jan 17 18:03:11 UTC 2013

Hi David,

I just tried installing a devel image from this link
http://share.basyskom.com/plasma-active/deployment/wetab-exopc/tablet/mer/devel/weekly/basyskom-plasma-active-wetab-exopc-tablet-mer-devel-130113-2013.iso
and installed pmc using 'zypper install plasma-mediacenter' and it works
fine for me on an ExoPC.

I thought a lot about whats wrong in your case and frankly I can't think of
any difference between your and my config other than yours being a WeTab
and mine is an ExoPC. But even that I suspect is almost the same thing.
So, I am CC'ing the PA list, anybody has any idea what might be wrong?

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com