Reviewboard for Plasma Active?

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Mon Jan 14 13:11:25 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
all KDE projects besides Plasma Active I'm involved in make extensive
use of Reviewboard. This would probably have been useless overhead when
Plasma Active and everything involved in it was done either by the small
core PA team or by external projects like KDE PIM or Calligra which used
their own Reviewboard.
Now however, we see the first new contributors like Michael Bohlender
joining our effort, and we all hope that many more will come.
Maybe this is the point where using Reviewboard may start making sense,
so they can get their patches reviewed in a structured process? What do
you think?

Thomas