File-Browser: tags

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:44:06 UTC 2013

On Monday 14 January 2013, Marco Martin wrote:
> On Sunday 13 January 2013, Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I am looking for a way in the file-browser to get rid of tags:
> >
> > - remove a tag completly. You have to do this, when you reorganize your
> > files.
>
> is not possible right now to delete a tag.
>
> is possibily a feature that should still be implemented for pa4 even if is
> quite late in the cycle
>
> i have an idea how to do that, i'll put it in the branch in
> pa4/fileBrowser- tagManagement and we'll see

tag deletion is now implemented on that branch (Aaron, should be pushed in
integration as well):
the ui is just like alarms and notifications deletion (drag them horizontally,
since is destructive has a little confirmation button)

i think the ui for that works very well.

still not sure how to do a good UI for showing individual tags of a single
file and delete only some of them tough