File-Browser: tags

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:46:59 UTC 2013

On Sunday 13 January 2013, Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am looking for a way in the file-browser to get rid of tags:
>
> - remove a tag completly. You have to do this, when you reorganize your
> files.

is not possible right now to delete a tag.

is possibily a feature that should still be implemented for pa4 even if is
quite late in the cycle

i have an idea how to do that, i'll put it in the branch in pa4/fileBrowser-
tagManagement and we'll see

> - remove a tag, that is wrongly associated to a file. Moving a file
> to the right tag when the false tag is selected, did not work.

right now you drop the file to a tag it already has and removes that file/tag
association..
yep is quite cumbersome and needs a new way to do it