touch optimized ksnapshot

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Jan 12 17:59:08 UTC 2013

On Saturday, January 12, 2013 23:09:01 Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:
> I think the best way would be just an option "Save To Device" which would
> save the image to ~/Pictures or maybe ~/Pictures/Screenshots

+1 .. though "Save to Device" seems a little verbose; "Save" should be enough?

perhaps we could even extend the new confirmation dialog component to allow
user text input so when you hit 'Save' it would popup, pointing at the Save
button, and have a lineedit in it for you to enter a name for it.

also, Send To should probably be replaced with Share Like Connect (SLC)
support ... but that means i need to finally add support to SLC to notify the
application to save the content when an SLC request is completed by the user.