touch optimized ksnapshot

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 17:01:24 UTC 2013

On Saturday 12 January 2013, Michael Bohlender wrote:
> I had to use ksnapshot today and it wasn't a pleasure to use on a
> touchscreen so I decided to improve that.
> Here is my UI mockup; http://postimage.org/image/dq2xwnl2t/ .
> Feedback would be welcome. The wiki seems to be down so i couldn't check if
> it's HIG compliant.

Good job!
looks really good already!

as where to put it, i agree whith what aaron said previously, i think it
should ideally be in ksnapshot repository in a branch until is mature enough.

as quick feedback on the ui (yes, we need to adapt the date picker for generic
spinners ;)

the blue area is usually used as a background behind everything, so the shadow
should be flipped

maybe, a framesvg aroung the thumbnail "widgets/media-delegate" prefix "image"
would look good.
(not 100% sure about it, should be tried and compared)

other than that it looks looks very good (i guess there could be some problem
for the save as... dialog since we don't have any in active, we may want one
or not, not sure)

again, welcome in the active development ;)