pa on nexus 7 and now?

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:35:49 UTC 2013

Ok I now tried to get PA installed by replacing Android, but I get stuck.

I followed the instructions on the mer wiki as well as on
http://www.muktware.com/5239/how-install-kde-plasma-active-nexus-7 but
when I try to boot into PA, the moslo kernel complains, that he cannot
find the alternate kernel image.

What did I do wrong?
I can see that he looks for an image named root.tar.bz2 or root.tar.gz
but doesn't find one.