pa on nexus 7 and now?

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:59:03 UTC 2013

The only drawback of multirom, if you are new to this topic, are the error
messages, when somethjing with the rom isnm't ok.

I tried it yesterday again with your image, but without success.
On the mer wiki is an image for multirom, you can extract it and use it as
base, the only thing needed to be adjusted is the root.tar.gz file inside
the rom folder.

I just dom't know how to get the files for this root.tar.gz built right,
yours don't work :-(