pa on nexus 7 and now?

Maurice de la Ferté kadava at gmx.de
Tue Feb 26 23:13:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 26.02.2013 18:54, Hillel Lubman wrote:
> I use those and update over the network after switching the repositories.
> There are also some images found here ftp://5.9.162.110/ (I'm not sure
> how "official" they are and why they are in the different location).

just for heads-up. Those images are the outcome of the kickstart
integration work I descriped
in 'kickstarts and adaptations' mail thread. However, they are not
"official" and only get build
automatically to verify if the generated kickstart files are correct.
This publishing site may
vanish soon and hopefully this part will take over by an official.

Cheers,

Maurice