pa on nexus 7 and now?

Hillel Lubman shtetldik at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 17:54:51 UTC 2013

I use those and update over the network after switching the repositories.
There are also some images found here ftp://5.9.162.110/ (I'm not sure how
"official" they are and why they are in the different location).

Regards,

Hillel.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Daniel Kreuter <daniel.kreuter85 at gmail.com