User Feedback Plasma Active On Nexus 7

David Talmage talmage at acm.org
Wed Feb 20 14:59:11 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 03:42:53 PM Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> On 20.02.2013 15:31, Martin Gräßlin wrote:

> >> aaaaaah. yes, kwallet needs a default set up with no password.
> >
> > for this specific case it would be enough to not close the wallet on
> > suspend, but I think KWallet's UI is not (yet) suited for touch - so
> > better no password.
> It would be nice to give users the option to decide whether they want to
> use no password at all or enter it once after boot. I for one would use

I'm a user! :-)  I want the second option.

I also want KWallet's password dialog to reliably display the soft keyboard.
In the PA from the integration repository I'm using on my WeTab, I have to
plug in a keyboard in order to enter my KWallet password.  This happens every
time I boot the WeTab.

Dave