Kontact Touch MailView Mockups

Kmail Mobile michael.bohlender at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:05:43 UTC 2013

On Friday 02 August 2013 15:12:51 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:

> So there won't be a functioning Composer at the end of the project? Is
> it possible to open the KMail Touch Composer from KMail Active, then?
> There has to be some way to compose and send an email from even the most
> basic email application...

Yes, of course! It is a requirement of this project to always have something
that at least offers the basic functionality. You can currently start the old
composer from the single mail page with "reply, reply-all and forward" and
also start a new mail from the first page. The old compositor does look pretty
and we don't get rid of the multiple window workflow during GSoC, but it works.

Cheers Mike

-- Send from kmail-mobile from master --