Next release of Plasma Active, some things needed

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 17:17:16 UTC 2013

Hi all,
With the Plasma Active team, we are thinking about doing a release shortly,
since the code is now frozen, what still remains to do is some integration
work.
I think some of this works also depends from Mer and Nemo (but i could be
wrong)

we need basically a target where to build against that stays stable for the
time being, and that would include Nemo (basically nemo:stable:mw,
nemo:stable:hw:* repositories) and Mer (a fixed release that stays there for a
long time, so mer:devel:latest wouldn't do since changes quite often)

does the above make sense? and most important, does it sound feasible?