playing mp3s in PA4

Ruediger Gad r.c.g at gmx.de
Fri Apr 12 14:33:35 UTC 2013

Just stumbled across the following while looking at the link you posted:

"... It is a redistribution contract allowing distributions to
distribute the binary Fluendo GStreamer MP3 plug-in free of charge.
...", http://www.fluendo.com/shop/product/fluendo-mp3-decoder/

Maybe this even allows to officially re-distribute the mp3 decoder as
part of PA or even Mer?

But note that there are some more remarks about mp3 patent stuff below
on that page.

BR,

Ruediger

http://ruedigergad.com