Meeting on full screen mode handling during the Tokamak 6?

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Tue Apr 9 15:00:28 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
since the topic of full screen applications in Plasma Active just came
up again and I talked with Martin about it, I came to think that it
would make sense to talk about it with relevant stakeholders soon and
brainstorm on a good solution.
Since many of these stakeholders will be at Tokomak 6 next week anyway,
we thought it might make sense to talk about it there.
I (and maybe other stakeholders) won't be at Tokomak physically, but the
wonders of modern technology should make it possible to participate
virtually.
So what do you think? Would this be a good idea?

Cheers,
Thomas