Help me get Active on my Android Tablet!

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 19:37:34 UTC 2012

Well the Mali-400 is very highly regarded. It's ain the Salaxy SIII, it has opensource drivers too, but they don't seem complete yet. There are binary ones though. The Mali-400 is OpenGL ES 1.1 & 2.0, OpenVG 1.1 compliant. http://www.malideveloper.com/developer-resources/drivers/open-source-mali-gpus-linux-exadri2-and-x11-display-drivers.php gives me http://www.malideveloper.com/files/DX910-SW-99003-r3p1-01rel0.tgz ("Mali-400 GPU Linux EXA/DRI2 and X11 Display Drivers r3p1-01rel0")

I would be willing to ship the tablet to someone in the US, if that would help. Otherwise I could probably do the tests. My biggest challenge is going from android (I'm not an android or ARM person) to another OS.