Proposal: Plasma Active Three end of August

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:43:13 UTC 2012

On Sunday 09 September 2012, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:

> When I select some resources in the browser and start dragging them, but my
> finger is still moving over other - unselected - resources, the "ghost"
> does not appear. The dragging operation is not visualized. It's only
> visualized when I move my finger outside the resource list. Your video
> shows this as well.

the ghost is shown as soon the drag operation actually happens.
is a bit difficult to trigger because of a conflict with the horizontal scroll
( a reason why probably vertical scroll would work a bit better there) so is
often needed a long vertical drag before it notices

i've now changed it a bit that should be a bit more reliable, triggering
immadiately if the finger touches a selected icon

> > > slightly transparent? - The "Current Activity" filter is nice, but it
> > > would be much more useful if the Activitieswere drop targets like the
> > > tags. That way users could very easily add resources to activities
> > > without having to go through SLC or the Add Items dialog for each
> > > association. - I think the concave effect actually does help users to
> > > recognize that they can drop stuff "into" tags. Could you make the
> > > "holes" a little deeper to make it even more clear?
> >
> > yeah, that can be done

holes should look a bit better now, i'm seeing if/how is possible to make the
current activity radio a drop target too