[mer-general] fixed Mer release on OBS for Plasma Active 3

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 20:34:08 UTC 2012

On Friday 07 September 2012, Marco Martin wrote:

> > CE:UX:PlasmaActive we should remove as it has never been used was extra
> > already when done. Also I would suggest that CE:MW:PlasmaActive would be
> > merged to Project:KDE:Devel as PlasmaActive is responsible of
> > maintaining those bits. Also the size of mw:pa has gone down since it
> > was originally done.
>
> yeah, i'm fine with merging CE:MW:PlasmaActive
>
> maybe merge with Project:KDE:Mer_Extras that still exists? i would prefer
> to have a repo of dependencies separed from the repo ofthe kde packages
> btw has only 17 packages enabled now, so that should be cleaned up a lot
> as well.
> none of those packages are needed for Nemo? if so i may start to clean the
> disabled ones.
> (then i can manage the resulting list of packages, hoping it'll become
> smaller and smaller ;)

as update on that, now CE:UX:PlasmaActive is dead, KDE:Devel:Mer_Extras is not
used anymore for i586 (still some packages used in the Archos adaption, that
should go into an adaption repo.. Maurice, can you do that?)

so things are way cleaner. CE:MW:PlasmaActive could still be moved under the
KDE hyerarchy then the fixed repo can be tried.