Get in touch with the user

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Tue Oct 30 10:27:50 UTC 2012

Hello,

Am Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012, 10:55:48 schrieb active-request at kde.org:
> Let's get in touch with our users - try to understand what is working
> good and where improvements are needed, as part of the preparation of
> the next sprint. And after the sprint, let's again talk to them and
> see if we managed to substantially improve the perceived quality.
>
> We would probably need dot releases after each sprint (and hence have
> a shippable product after each sprint) and we would need to implement
> some way of talking to the users (best would probably be directly
> through the product).

I am one of the users. I have long time expierience with KDE and try to start
programming again, which i did many years ago (FORTRAN, ALGOL, BASIC, PASCAL).

For me it would be helpfull, if
* there were dot-releases;
* if i could install/activate more KDE-software, so i could test, what works
and what is usable on a tablet and give feedback.

Wolfgang