"Big picture" design one release cycle ahead?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Oct 27 16:37:56 UTC 2012

On Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:55:37 Björn Balazs wrote:
> We would probably need dot releases after each sprint (and hence have
> a shippable product after each sprint)

doing a proper release after each sprint will kill our productivity due to the
amount of developer manpower we have available to us. thankfully, releases
should not be necessary as people can simply update their tablet in-situ using
zypper. so we can simply refresh the build repos on OBS so those who are
participating with us can follow development.

> and we would need to implement
> some way of talking to the users (best would probably be directly
> through the product).

do you have a concrete concept of what this might look like?