Files: 3 weeks starting monday the 29th

Björn Balazs bjoern.balazs at user-prompt.com
Fri Oct 26 14:38:35 UTC 2012

Hi Aaron,

I have PA3 running on my exoPC fine. Thanks for offering your help!

Cheers,
Björn

Am Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012, 12:50:57 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Thursday, October 25, 2012 19:43:14 Björn Balazs wrote:
> > Cool! I like that approach :)
>
> Bjorn: do you have access to Plasma Active in some form, so you can
also try
> out the applications and see how they work? If not, let me know, and
I'll
> do my best to get you set up so you can participate a bit more
easily ...
--
Dipl.-Psych. Björn Balazs
Business Management & Research

User Prompt GmbH | Psychologic IT Expertise
Grünberger Str. 49, 10245 Berlin | www.user-prompt.com
HRB 142277 | AG Berlin Charlottenburg | Geschäftsführer Björn Balazs