Installation of PA3

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Mon Oct 15 12:28:40 UTC 2012

Hallo, I am a long time KDE-user on Debian Sid and have Plasma-Active on my
weTab for some time, from wich I kicked the original OS. I have testet the
meego and mer weekly builds from basykom and the latest iso from balsam.

Now I have installed PA3 and maybe it is interesting for you, when I give
feedback. But first, I want to thank you all for the great work. I hope, there
will be hardware soon.

The first thing, I want to make a remark on, is the installer. Is there a way,
to get PA3 installed, without a usb-keybord? I think, that is importeant for
the normal user.

By the way, what is the diffrence between the iso from 14.10.2012 and the
iso.1 from 15.10.2012?

Wolfgang