Calligra Active's main screen

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Oct 8 09:23:43 UTC 2012

On Monday, October 8, 2012 11:07:12 Marco Martin wrote:
> I think that is mostly a design problem, the two things are not really
> against each other, in the end apps should either reuse the file browser as
> a component (still figuring out how to do that) or be able to provide
> custom components (and artwork) for the file browser when browsing the
> files of type x.

very good points we need to work out in more detail.

my suggestion is that we table these discussions for the next release. the file
browser is a great start, and i think we polish up the existing feature set in
a number of ways. but let's focus right now on getting this out as it is ..
it's already pretty sexy; hard to believe it's a "1.0" application.