marked up webwords for PA3

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Fri Oct 5 22:07:35 UTC 2012

On Friday 05 October 2012 14:57:33 Carl Symons wrote:
> > Erm, they are not supposed to be in the launcher, only Calligra Active is
> > (and that's the case in the Mer image). Only Calligra Active works well
> > on Plasma Active, the others are the desktop versions which are
> > understandably horrible on a touchscreen.
>
> By "in the Launcher" I mean that I can enter "Calligra" in the search
> box and those applications appear. So given the way that civilians
> will interact with the tablet, it is probably not a concern.

Well, I don't think just blacklisting desktop files is actually the "proper"
way to prevent users from launching applications which are installed but not
supposed to be used, but I agree we can probably live with that for now. There
are few enough applications in the launcher by default that most people
probably won't need the search.