time for a re-roll?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 21:44:00 UTC 2012

On Friday 05 October 2012, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi...
>
> i just pushed the change into bodega-client to make "Store" become
> "Add-Ons".
>
> as this was noted as an important detail to get right (i agree..) it would
> be nice to re-roll the image ... is there time to do this before monday
> though?
>
> i've also pushed a bunch of micro-fixes into plasma-mobile that would be
> "nice" but not critical. if there isn't time to re-roll an image, perhaps
> we can announce anyways and re-roll as soon as we can. still, would be
> nice to go out with our best face forward ...
>
> the tag issue is a big issue that needs fixing anyways, the okular touch
> tabbar is a minor issue ... just might be worth a re-roll. thoughts?

 plasma-mobile and bodega-store are updated in the release repo (so even a
zypper up should do)

i'll retest another image tomorrow (as usual, can't really upload anywhere, so
if someone can would be cool)

we'll see if on a new image the tag issue is fixed but i have my doubts (and
i'm out of ideas :/)

seems really that  Nepomuk::Tag tag( string );
creates a new tag any time