time for a re-roll?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Oct 5 21:14:55 UTC 2012

hi...

i just pushed the change into bodega-client to make "Store" become "Add-Ons".

as this was noted as an important detail to get right (i agree..) it would be
nice to re-roll the image ... is there time to do this before monday though?

i've also pushed a bunch of micro-fixes into plasma-mobile that would be "nice"
but not critical. if there isn't time to re-roll an image, perhaps we can
announce anyways and re-roll as soon as we can. still, would be nice to go out
with our best face forward ...

the tag issue is a big issue that needs fixing anyways, the okular touch tabbar
is a minor issue ... just might be worth a re-roll. thoughts?