taglines on PA3 website.

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Fri Oct 5 17:42:35 UTC 2012

On Friday 05 October 2012 19:19:46 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 October 2012, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > hi...
> >
> > some suggested minor edits for the taglines at the top of the PA3 website,
>
> > mostly little grammar improvements:
> on http://plasma-active.org/3/
>
> I've now added the calendar screenshot, added the social network sharing
> icons that today's youngsters like, updated the "new in plasma active 3"
> section
>
> big problems remaining in the site:
> * press kit/reviewer guide: still old links to pa2 stuff
>
> * the big "Get it link" link goes to a wiki page that makes not much clear
> where to download stuff, should maybe be a direct link to the iso

The problem with a direct link to the ISO would be that people don't know what
to do with it. We should point them to a place where they find installation
instructions as well as the ISO itself. Maybe we need a better Wiki page?

> *"Check it out" section: i adjusted the text a bit, can still use some
> improvement. here the download link points to the folder the iso will appear
> on basyskom website (other question: the balsam part will still be there? i
> know Sascha was doing something on it)

A small nitpick: The "About the project" column lists a few people as
"basyskom" who afaik are currently not paid by basyskom anymore. Maybe that
should be updated?