Alarms: 10 day Sprint

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Nov 20 09:34:27 UTC 2012

Hi ...

The sprint for Files went quite well in my opinion. We got a number of things
accomplished and enumerated several other issues that need attention. There
are significant things left to do on it, however, so we'll probably need to
schedule another sprint later to revisit files.

However, I'd also like to move on so that all of our UI gets love and
attention for this release. After the massive topic of Files, I'd like us to
take on something smaller and less complex: alarms.

	http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/PA4/Alarms

Screenshots and more are linked from that page as well ...

Schedule:

* 2 days for issue discovery and documentation
* 1 week for development