Update

David Talmage talmage at acm.org
Mon Nov 5 21:43:33 UTC 2012

On Saturday, November 03, 2012 06:17:38 PM Wolfgang Romey wrote:

> today there was a big update of PA3. I dared to do it and everything worked
> out fine.

I made the same update today.  I noticed two changes right away.

1. When the PA shell crashed, it both reported the crash the way KDE apps do
and it restarted itself.  That's good!

2. Kontact Touch insists on https-style URLs for CardDAV and CalDAV accounts.
When I attempt to change it to http, I can't save my change.  I need to
investigate this more. There may be a problem with my CalDAV server.